Tomorrow marks another new beginning for us in the seminary journey. It’s our official kick off for our new neighborhood ministry, the STEPS urban missions. It also feels like we’re finally coming out from flying under the radar since moving into the neighborhood in August. We’ve kept a fairly low profile in a ministry sense as we continue to get things settled around the new digs. There are more plans on the horizons as God is seeking to use us in this new location in exciting ways. But for now, we have just a few prayer requests:
- Pray that He blesses us with the people that He is seeking tomorrow and always
- Pray for great times and great fellowship amongst neighbors
- Pray for us as we truly step into being a full time missionary family
- Pray for guidance as we begin seeking partnership for financial support of our ministry and life as missionaries.
- Pray for our stamina, health and that our tanks remain ‘full’
We continue to see the Lord at work in mighty ways and are excited that He called us to be apart of it! Amazing opportunities are just around the corner…keep looking!
the sem wife